Bearded Banker Premium Beard Oil
Formulated with the assistance of expert chemists, Bearded Banker Premium Beard Oil combines natural oils, vitamins, conditioners, and exfoliants with balanced, cologne-quality fragrances.
One of the most nourishing beard oils on the market, our formula contains 9 natural carrier oils, vitamin E, and additional conditioning and exfoliating ingredients to lock-in moisture and fight beardruff. The vast majority of the competition uses half the number of carrier oils (to cut their costs) and lacks the additional conditioners & exfoliants that are required for overall beard and skin health. Instead of producing an inferior product, we decided to double-down and increase the number of nourishing carrier oils because they each benefit the blend exponentially. Bearded Banker Premium Beard Oil is light and silky with a beautiful golden-yellow color, stored in amber dropper bottles with a matte black finish to avoid deterioration from destructive UV rays. Our fragrance blends are complex, cologne-quality, and develop beautifully throughout the day.
Tobacco Vanilla is a masculine, warm blend with top notes of vanilla and bergamot that open up into earthy accords of fir needle, bay leaf and musk. Tobacco is the foundation of this scent, grounded by cedarwood, and sandalwood with hints of patchouli and amber. Truly a fragrance for the modern gentleman.
Bergamot Cocktail is a refreshing oasis marrying citrus top notes such as bergamot, mandarin, verbena, lime, neroli and cucumber. The base of this blend permeates throughout, with notes of warm amber, calming earl grey tea leaves, finished off with a touch of woodsy musk. This is a favorite for a tropical getaway.
Smoked Leather is a soothing formula reminiscent of sitting by the fire in an old leather armchair. Initial notes of leather, suede and smoked cedarwood give way to cinnamon and citrus. Base notes of sandalwood, frankincense and amber carry this combination into the night.
- Beard oil works best after the shower to lock in moisture and replenish oils that have been stripped by shampoos. Since oil and water don't mix, towel dry your beard to prepare for oil application. The beard should be damp, but not dripping.
- Apply 2-5 drops of oil into your palm (then close the bottle with your dry hand) and rub hands together to coat evenly. Use more drops for bigger beards.
- Massage oil into the skin underneath your beard first, getting to the root of your beard hair, going against the grain.
- Go with the grain to coat evenly and shape your beard into the desired style. Be sure not to neglect your mustache and sideburns.
- Comb your beard and style to preference.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil
Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil
Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil
Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut Oil Derivative)
Salicylic Acid (Exfoliant/Anti-oxidant)
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)